Crop Insurance

Crop Insurance protects farmers and ranchers against the loss of crops due to natural disasters, and/or the loss of revenue because of declining commodity prices. We take our job seriously when it comes to analyzing and reviewing the needs of each individual customer. Providing the right products and following through with excellent customer service is our goal. We do not hesitate to meet with our insured’s on their farms or even in their fields to simplify the process and allow them to utilize their time efficiently.

Premier Ag is your one stop shop for Multi-Peril Crop Insurance (MPCI), Pasture, Rangeland Forage (PRF), Annual Forage, Crop Hail, and a variety of Private Products. Contact us to learn more.

Our Partners

Non-Discrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: [email protected].
USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender. 
Contact Information
For more information, contact the RMA Civil Rights Office at 202-690-3578 (main line).